Information regarding the personal data treatment, in agreement with articles 13 and 14 of the UE Regulation n. 679/2016
The treatments of data managed by Dalcnet s.r.l. are in line with all principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of Your confidentiality data and Your rights, observing the regulations. We hereby provide you with the following information:
OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT OF DATA
Data that are object of the treatment are your personal identifying data (i.e. name, surname, address, vat code or tax registration number, email, telephone number – later on called “personal data” or “data”) that you have communicated at the beginning of the contractual relation, or necessary to fulfill the requirements for an actual business relationship. They are not executed profiling automatic data treatments , neither particular categories of data under articles 9 and 10 of the European Regulation 679/2016, if not by written consent.
PURPOSES OF THE DATA TREATMENT
Your personal data are treated for the following Service purposes:
- registration into the company contacts’ archive both electronic and paper; handle and keep updated such contacts register;
- fulfill the obligations before and under contract and fiscal obligations related to the existing relationship with You;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, regulation, set of laws or authority indication;
- prevent or detect fraud activities or dangerous abuses of Internet surfing;
- prevent every kind of non-lawful use of the tele-informatic instruments;
- execute the right of defense on court seat;
- send by email the information about the work relationship with the company writing this document.
The treatment of Your personal data is realized by means of the processing method pursuant to article 4 of the Privacy Code and article n. 4.2 GDPR that is: collection of data, registration, organization, data retention, consulting, elaboration, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to data treatment both paper and electronic mode. Your personal data will be treated only the time needed to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and scopes, for a maximum period not longer than 10 years after the termination of the relationship, for the Service terms.
Your data can be accessible for the following purposes:
- employees and collaborators of the hereby writing company in charge of handling accounts and/or system administrators;
- third parties (e.g. professional studios) which carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the writing company, in quality of external responsibles of the treatment.
Your data can be sent to supervisory bodies, law authorities and all that entities which is mandatory to communicate such information for the correct fulfil of the mentioned aims. In particular:
- Forwarders, transport companies, private drivers, national post, logistic enterprises;
- Free lance;
- Bank and credit institutes;
- Insurance associations and entities;
- Credit recovery or credit assignment companies;
- Other societies, entities and/or persons that carry out activities necessary for the execution of the contracts or services requested (e.g., packaging and delivery companies, suppliers, etc.);
- Consultancy firms;
- Supervisory bodies;
- Societies under article 2359 of the civil code, i.e. subject of common control, for administration purposes.
Handling and conservation of personal data will be implemented on server situated in the EU, property of the owner and/or third party societies in charge as Responsible of the treatment of data. At the date the server are placed inside the registered site of the hereby writing company. Data are not object of transfer outside European Union. It is anyhow indeed that the hereby writing is allowed to transfer the server in EU and/or Countries extra-EU. In that case, it is ensured the transfer in accordance with the applicable law, signing agreements, where necessary, to guarantee an adequate protection level.
PROVIDING DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL THE BESTOWAL
Providing data for the above mentioned purposes is mandatory. In absence of those data, the company is not able to guarantee the service providing.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In its quality of interested party, has the right under art. 15 GDPR and more precisely the right of:
obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data to it referred, even if they are not yet registered;
obtain the indication of :
purposes and modality of treatment;
logic applied in case of electronic data treatment;
identity of the owner, responsibles and referal person as per article 5, comma 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, comma 1, GDPR;
subjects or categories of subjects which are allowed to know personal data;
update, revision and integration of data;
deletion, transformation or block of the data treated in non-licit conditions, included those not necessary in relation with the scopes they were collected or treated for;
attestation that the operations at point a) and b) are well known by those persons that have access to data, exception made for those situations requiring disproportionate instruments compared to the protected right;
make licit opposition to the data treatment. The interested person can decide whether to receive communications only by traditional method and/or automatic method or none.
Where applicable it has got the rights as pursued by art. 16-21 GDPR (right to rectifying, right to oblivion, right of data portability; right of opposition), as well as the right to claim in front of Granting Authority.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
The subject can exercise its rights in each moment by seding:
- A registered letter to : Dalcnet s.r.l., via Lago di Garda 22, 36077 Altavilla Vicentina (VICENZA), Italy
- A registered e-mail to email@example.com
OWNER, RESPONSIBLES AND PERSONNEL
Owner of the data treatment is: Dalcnet srl, Via Lago di Garda 22, 36077 Altavilla Vicentina (VICENZA) Italy – VAT code IT 04023100235
Updated list of the responsibles and personnel in charge for data treatment is guarded at site of the hereby writing company.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE HEREIN POLICY
The herein policy can be changed. We suggest to control regularly this policy and refer to the latest updated version.